TAILORED TO YOUNGER DRIVERS
The Crazy Cart Shift’s frame is constructed of a new high-impact polymer which makes the Cart both durable and lightweight.
A hidden top speed control switch allows parents to select the appropriate maximum speed for their child: 2.5 mph (4 km/h) for beginners and younger drivers or 8 mph (13 km/h) for the full Crazy Cart Shift experience.
Redesigned from the ground up, the new Crazy Cart Shift delivers a one-of-a-kind drifting experience tailored to younger drivers!
* Power Core™ Hub Motor Technology: Patented, maintenance-free drivetrain (no alignment, no chain, no belt)
* Speed: Variable speed acceleration up to 8 mph (13 km/h) in the default “HIGH” speed setting. A hidden top speed control switch allows parents to limit their child’s Crazy Cart® Shift™ to a top speed of 2.5 mph (4 km/h) for younger drivers and beginners
* Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use in the “HIGH” speed setting, and up to 80 minutes of continuous use when the top speed control switch is in the “LOW” speed setting
* Motor: 90-watt, high-torque, Power Core™ hub motor
* Throttle: Variable speed, foot pedal
* Simplified drift system – automatically engages rear end drifts so that drivers can keep both hands on the wheel at all times while focusing on steering and throttle control – just like the professionals
* 1:1 steering ratio – Ultimate steering responsiveness for performance driving
* Fixed incline, rear caster wheels – Provide the right balance of drive vs. drift
* 12V sealed lead-acid battery – Power efficient and rechargeable
* Power Core™ Hub Motor – Maintenance-free system that eliminates chains, sprockets, tensioners, and the upkeep that such parts require
* Variable speed foot pedal accelerator – Provides full control of the Cart’s speed, allowing drifting and driving to happen at any speed up to 8 mph (13 km/h) in the “HIGH” speed setting
* High-impact polymer chassis – Durable and light-weight
* Top speed control switch – Allows parents to select the top speed they feel is appropriate for their child: 8 mph (13 km/h) in the default “HIGH” speed setting, or 2.5 mph (4 km/h) in the optional “LOW” speed setting
* No assembly required
* Safety flag included